Elevate the Impact of Your Students, Friends, & Colleagues
Share Westly Prize
with Your Innovators
Do you work among leaders or innovators under the age of 28 striving to
improve the world around them? You have the power to elevate their impact
with a Westly Prize for early-stage social innovators.
Share this opportunity with friends, colleagues, & students innovating
in any of the following areas:
Food Production & Distribution
Tech for Good
The Westly Prize application and details can be found at www.westly.org.
1. Innovator must be a founder or co-founder of an early-stage
innovation, organization, or program.
2. The individual innovator (or the majority of a team of co-founders)
must be age 27 years or younger as of December 31, 2019
3. The individual innovator (or the majority of a team of co-founders)
must be residents of California; or they must live in California at the
time of the application and throughout the selection process.
4. Out-of-state residents enrolled in a California school are eligible.
California residents attending school in a different state are also
5. Applicant may not apply more than twice with the same innovation.
LEARN MORE HERE
Westly Foundation | PO Box 7804, Menlo Park, CA 94026