Governor-elect Gavin Newsom has a job for you–one of more than 3,100 state
jobs he will have to fill when he takes office.
He’s soliciting applications at gavinnewsom.com/apply, and he says
he’s looking for “diverse voices and talents” to run state government.
To all persons interested in applying for a position in the Office of the
1. If you have submitted your application in a previous administration
or were appointed under a previous administration and wish to re-apply you
must fill out the current application. We do not have access to
applications from previous administrations.
2. For individuals interested in interning with the Governor-elect’s
office, please fill out the application accordingly. Please indicate that
you are applying for an internship in the “positions sought” field.
3. Please fill out all required fields. Required fields are marked with
an asterisk (*).
4. You must click the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the application
when you are finished. The application will not go into our system if you
do not click submit.
5. We require that you print, sign and mail or fax in the authorization
form at the end of the application. Do not send in the entire application,
only the signed authorization page is required.
6. We also ask that you include a copy of your current resume along with
the authorization page.
7. We advise you keep a copy of all documents for your records.