Here is a job opportunity with SJVCEO.
Position: Administrative Assistant, Full-Time
Location: Fresno, CA
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Based on experience
Benefits: Position is eligible for all company benefits, such as Health,
The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization (SJVCEO), a non-profit
501(c)3 corporation, dedicated to improving access to clean energy for
rural energy customers. We fundamentally believe all Californian’s deserve
access to more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable energy. We
facilitate partnerships and implement programs to achieve our goals—we are
zealous advocates for our communities!
The SJVCEO serves the eight counties of the San Joaquin Valley, parts of
Eastern San Bernardino County, and presently exploring further expansion.
The SJVCEO contracts hiring through the Professional Exchange Service
Corporation (PESC); together we are looking for a responsible
Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and
clerical tasks. Seeking a quick learner who responds well under pressure,
can work autonomously and in a team environment, highly organized and can
solve problems quickly.
• Streamline operational inefficiencies
• Serve as billing assistant; including but not limited to invoicing,
records updates, expense reports, and related correspondence
• Answer and direct incoming correspondence
• Maintain team calendars and manage executive scheduling
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Maintain supplies inventory
• Serve as a resource for the SJVCEO team across multiple projects
• Other duties as directed by the Executive Director
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred, not required)
• Prior experience in office billing preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills are required, especially Microsoft
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Passion for saving energy and the environment
• Valid driver’s license and insurance.
• Clean DMV record.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To Apply: Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to:
The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization, Attn: Samantha Dodero
Post: 4747 North First Street, Suite 140
Fresno, CA 93726
No calls please
Incomplete application packages are subject to immediate disqualification.
*PESC is a California Corporation, and not eligible for Public Service Loan
*Associate Executive Director*
The Clean Energy Organization
P: (877) 748-0841