*Director of Programs & Training*
**** Job Announcement ****
Girl Scouts of Central California South (GSCCS) is seeking an experienced
Director of Programs & Training (DPT) to join its team on a full-time
basis. This position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for
overseeing all aspects of the council’s girl and adult programs and
trainings. This position will ensure delivery of consistent, high quality
and relevant girl leadership experience and will work with to the
leadership team to develop strategic partnerships with K12 school districts
and other youth serving community benefit organizations in delivering
*Essential Duties include (but not limited to): *
– Guide utilization of national programs, customize and enrich the
experience of girl members.
– Oversee adult volunteer training programs and increase volunteer
satisfaction, effectiveness and retention.
– Design and implement train the facilitator curriculum to ensure
consistent and effective training.
– Develop program evaluations and quality improvement methods.
– Develop and implement evaluation and assessment methods that help
improve member experiences.
– Supervise department staff and volunteers throughout the designated
five-county region and provide professional development and managing
– Work collaboratively with GSCCS departments to meet the organization’s
mission, vision and strategy.
– Network with external community organizations to build meaningful
professional relationships, support fundraising strategies, and meet
The ideal candidate will have:
– Master’s Degree in Education, Curriculum & Instruction or a related
field from an accredited four-year college or university; PhD is preferred.
– Minimum Five years’ experience in program design, implementation and
– Experience as an educator, in youth development and/or community
engagement is highly preferred.
– Experience supervising staff; leading effective teams and/or
– Knowledge of non-profit administration and fundraising strategies.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various training software.
– Ability to write curriculum, research and analyze data, to teach and
train facilitators is preferred.
– Strong organizational and project management skills; written, verbal
and interpersonal skills.
– Experience in public speaking; bilingual, fluent in English and
Spanish is preferred.
– Valid CA driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and automobile
Position offers competitive salary based on experience, plus full benefits
Apply online through Sierra HR Partners before July 31, 2018.
Phone inquiries may be made to 559-431-8090.
An EEO Employer.
Non-Profit, Education, Business Management, Training, Development, Program
Development, Leadership, Strategy.